| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Palmeira Dos Indios in September is fairly hot at 23.1 °C (73.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in September is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:11 long with an average length of 12:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Palmeira Dos Indios September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Palmeira Dos Indios, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Palmeira Dos Indios:
- Sao Goncalo, Brazil - 343.5 kms (213.5 miles) NNW
- Triunfo, Brazil - 237.7 kms (147.7 miles) NW
- Monteiro, Brazil - 178.8 kms (111.1 miles) NNW
- Arco Verde, Brazil - 122.4 kms (76 miles) NNW
- Cabrobo, Brazil - 307.3 kms (190.9 miles) WNW
- Floresta, Brazil - 225.9 kms (140.4 miles) WNW
- Paulo Afonso, Brazil - 166.5 kms (103.4 miles) W
- Monte Santo, Brazil - 305 kms (189.5 miles) WSW
- Aracaju, Brazil - 167.5 kms (104.1 miles) SSW
- Cipo, Brazil - 269.2 kms (167.3 miles) SW
- Serrinha, Brazil - 346.9 kms (215.6 miles) SW