| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Palmeira Dos Indios in April is fairly hot at 24.8 °C (76.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in April is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly parched. Circa 108.1mm (4.3in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Palmeira Dos Indios April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Palmeira Dos Indios, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Palmeira Dos Indios:
- Sao Goncalo, Brazil - 343.5 kms (213.5 miles) NNW
- Triunfo, Brazil - 237.7 kms (147.7 miles) NW
- Monteiro, Brazil - 178.8 kms (111.1 miles) NNW
- Arco Verde, Brazil - 122.4 kms (76 miles) NNW
- Cabrobo, Brazil - 307.3 kms (190.9 miles) WNW
- Floresta, Brazil - 225.9 kms (140.4 miles) WNW
- Paulo Afonso, Brazil - 166.5 kms (103.4 miles) W
- Monte Santo, Brazil - 305 kms (189.5 miles) WSW
- Aracaju, Brazil - 167.5 kms (104.1 miles) SSW
- Cipo, Brazil - 269.2 kms (167.3 miles) SW
- Serrinha, Brazil - 346.9 kms (215.6 miles) SW